WEEKENDSWhheeee! Weekends have never meant so much to me, be it during schooldays or (of cos') holidays. But it has a totally different impact on me now, so huge that I feel much much much more brightened up (got life) and super relieved when The Days come.
I once thought of taking up weekend jobs to make up for my super-low pay until Meryl told me how tiring it was. Cos she has tried it by going back to help out at Taka. PLUS, I dont really have good impression working for Adecco now. Firstly, I got the wet-market-like place to sell Wall's ice-cream in front of the prawn(seafood) counter for 3 days. Secondly, I got sent to Woodlands to promote beverages in a petrol kiosk, which I think, is located near the expressway to Malaysia. Can you imagine the customers there? And we were taught during training not to promote to Muslims cos they are not supposed to drink. Like, duh? 99% are Malays. Or they were rushing off. On top of the lousy location, I was reprimanded by the so-called secret shopper/officer, who was supposed to
check on us, for using phone and drinking in front of the customers.
LIKE WTH. STFU man.
Thus I kinda decided not to work for them anymore. Although I'm feeling kinda guilty cos frankly speaking, the people there arent that bad. They are all nice people. But yes, some of them do have a cover-up facade. I realised it when
she called to ask me to submit my timesheet with that annoying and problematic attitude.
Meryl and I have decided not to continue with Studio Wu to learn dancing cos they're too fast for us. We're merely newbies who want to try out dancing and not dancers who want to learn new dance choreographs. Oh, and I realised everyone is learning dancing. Hrm. Is it because of Step Up, or The Dancefloor? Well, whichever it is, let's just do it man! HAHA.
Havent been posting up pictures yet cos I was kinda waiting for my hair to settle down. Yesterday I finally saw a teenie weenie softening in the poodled-up locks. SO GLAD.
CNY is coming and I have yet to shop for anything. Like, anything. Saw Steph's nails on her blog and I was so tempted to try it out man. I've never done like those really nice and expensive nail art. But still, I think it's not worth the money especially for poor people like me who doesnt even earn much in her permanent part-time job now.
NEW PHONE!! I mean, I wanna get one soon!! Hopefully before CNY. A bronze N80 or O2 Atom pure or white 6288 would be good. Thanks Mummy and Bro. I'll be waiting! :))) Okay, I was thinking too much. NO MONEY. Like they'll be willing to sponsor anyway. MAYBE, I could request it as my advanced birthday present. HAHA. Shall see.
Work is okay so far. Everything links. Boss will be away for the whole of next week. YAY. Less stress that means. AND! Melissa is working at RecruitExpress too! Tampines (EastOne) Branch. COINCIDENTAL. And how I found out? When she called to offer me a job! Yes, the scene was hella hilarious and I couldnt stop laughing man. Meet up soon girl <3
Met up with my girls on Thurs and talk talk talk talk the whole day. Different paths, we are taking now. Work, colleagues, events and RESULTS. And that was so damn depressing. The day is drawing near. Sigh. BYEBYE to me.
My life starts only on friday. And I dont even have time to catch movie as often anymore, unlike the past. But, guess what?
- Borat (retard movie)
- The Battle of the Wits (Starring Andy Lau. Nice.)
- Save the Last Dance 2 (I dont know if it's new or old actually)
- Feast (gross)
- Pans Labyrinth (no comments)
- The Irongrid
Gang? (NICE! Pls watch.)
-
forgot the title (Paris Hilton new? movie)
I've watched all of the above. WAHAHAHAHA. It's a blessing to have someone to provide everything for me. LALALALAAA.
MJ anyone? I'm super bored.
AND HAPPY 75th BIRTHDAY TO GRANDPA!!